Why do we pay for insurance monthly and by law if they aren't willing to pay you? Okay, really I know the answer to that question because I'm facing one of those times where I'm grateful people are required to have insurance, but I'll tell you what... Allstate is sure taking there time on finishing our claim. Our car has officially been declared totaled, (on March 18th by the way) and we have been told that there is nothing they can do for us until they verify that the person who hit our car really hit our car. Umm how about check out the scratches on the bumper and then give us our check and call it good. I'm totally frustrated. I think we are going to have to file the claim through our own insurance and suffer paying the deductible and losing almost half of our totaled check. Awww the life... How frustrating.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Why?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment