Brit- Sorry it's taken me so long to check your blog! You are amazing with your creative mind! That table looks fantastic! Congrats on still having a job- I am really happy for both of you two! Also, Cute little baby!! I am smittened with babies as well....I would hold a baby all day if I could :) It's good to see you guys doing so well!
After just four short months of dating one and one became two and these Gropps were born. Our life is crazy but wonderful. We've been around since 2005, stick around to see where life in our home takes us!
1 comment:
Brit- Sorry it's taken me so long to check your blog! You are amazing with your creative mind! That table looks fantastic! Congrats on still having a job- I am really happy for both of you two! Also, Cute little baby!! I am smittened with babies as well....I would hold a baby all day if I could :) It's good to see you guys doing so well!
Post a Comment